Friday, May 11, 2007

My first ever post!

Welcome to my blog of the arts! Over the last few months I have been reading and searching blogs, trawling through search engines finding new music and films. And I started to look at this activity as a form of diggin'. Like you have vinyl diggin' this is online diggin', and I have been lucky enough to find some real gems that I most likely would never find out on the streets.

So this blog is a way for me to give something back to the other bloggers, introduce lots of good stuff (well I think so!), and most of all, have a good ol' chat and natter.

With the music, sometimes I will put tracks up, other times full albums - but I was always insist if you do download them, they are available in the shops so do go and purchase them! buy the live show tickets if you can and really have a good time!

Most of all, I would love people's feedback, comments, emails - just to see what you think. Well that's my schpeel over with, time for some real bloggin'. Miss T xx

No comments: